Monday, November 13th
1. A _range__ is a series of two or more adjacent cells in a column or row or a rectangular group of cells.
2. You can enter the correct range in a function by typing the beginning and ending cell references separated by a _colon(:)__. c
Tuesday, November 14th
1. Pressing the _right arrow__ key to complete an entry activates the adjacent cell to the right.
2. Clicking the _Enter__ box completes an entry.
Wednesday, November 15th
1. The _fill handle__ is the small black square located in the lower-right corner of the heavy border around the active cell.
2. The _=__ preceding a formula alerts Excel that you are entering a formula or function and not text.
Thursday, November 16th
1. You _format__ a worksheet to emphasize certain entries and make the worksheet easier to read and understand.
2. To apply the Bold font style, you can use the _Ctrl + b__ shortcut keys.
Friday, November 17th
1. Combining two or more selected cells into one cell is called _merging__ cells.
2. What effect does the Accounting Number Format have on the selected cells? 2 decimal places, a floating $ and commas if in the thousands.
Tuesday, November 21st
1. How many different types of charts does Excel offer? 10
2. A pie chart with one or more slices offset is referred to as a(n) _exploded__ pie chart.
Monday, November 20th
1. What effect does Comma Style format have on the selected cells? 2 decimal places and commas if in the thousands
2. Pressing the _Ctrl + Home__ keyboard shortcut key(s) selects cell A1.
2. When more than one arithmetic operator is involved in a formula, Excel follow the same basic order of ___ that you use in Algebra.
Monday, November 27th
1. Excel remembers the last __ actions you have completed. 100
2. The ____ area on the status bar includes six commands as well as the result of the associated calculation on the right side of the menu. AutoCalculate
Tuesday, November 28th
1. To erase an entire entry in a cell and then reenter the data from the beginning, press the ___key. ESC
2. Press ___ to select the entire worksheet. CTRL+A
Wednesday, November 29th
1. The ___ button allows you to erase recent cell entries. Undo
2.Which key toggles between Insert mode and Overtype mode? INSERT
Thursday, November 30th
1. A __ is a prewritten formula that is built in to Excel. function
2. To start a new line in a cell, press the ___ keys. Alt + Enter
Friday, December 1st
1. When you enter a two-digit year that is less than 30, Excel changes the year to ___. 20XX