* #2 Pencils (1 package)-Please sharpen two ready for the first day of school
* Dry Erase Markers (thin markers are preferred)
* 24 Count Crayons (3 boxes)
* 6 Glue sticks (Elmer’s purple disappearing is preferred)
* One subject spiral bound notebook – wide-ruled (3 of these)
* 4 pink rectangular erasers (pink pearl or similar)
* Zipper pencil pouch with holes for binder
* Headphones(no ear buds) – your choice of brand in a gallon bag labeled with your child’s name
* Baby wipes
Ladies and Gentlemen, the greatest class on earth is about to begin!
There's an exciting school year ahead!! My name is Laura Fraley, and I am so grateful to be teaching your child this year in 1st grade! I have been an elementary teacher in the Greenup County School system for 15 years. I hold a degree from Morehead State University in Elementary Education (K-6th grade), and a Master's Degree in Guidance Counseling (K-12).
On this website, you will find weekly newsletters, upcoming events, pictures of student trips and experiments, and other important class information, as well as helpful links to other sites that will enhance our classroom learning experience. Please visit this website as often as possible to make sure you are receving the most current updates. I can also be followed on Twitter @laurafourth!
Get ready for the greatest learning on earth!!