- Due Jan 6
- Completed entirely at home
- Students will hand in a trifold board detailing steps they followed, results, etc.
- A written report must accompany the trifold board
- Students have received a copy of science fair rules
- Students have received a copy of what the written report must contain
- For the science fair, the students come up with a hypothesis to test, and they design an experiment to test it. (This is not designed for students to just build something!)
- This is a required assignment and will be part of the student's grade.
Any questions may be emailed to me over the break. I will try to check my email periodically
Rocket Racers - Students have completed construction and testing of the racers. The lab report is due Thursday, 12/17, and is worth a test grade. If the report is not handed in, the student will receive a zero for the assignment.